Oct 19, 2010

Free Ways to Generate Traffic without Spending a Dollar

Here I described five ways to generate traffic to your website,blog without spending a dollar.


Traffic with Videos: A large proportion of Internet users watch videos on you tube and other platforms for which it is a good way to share your pages and the benefits of your products is through Videos, A highly recommended program for this is The Camtasia Studio 7, as this program can record the computer screen, we can record the explanation of something we're doing on the computer, or you can record a PowerPoint presentation on a topic

Marketing With Articles: Write articles on topics related to your niche market, and publish them on different sites of publishing articles, putting down the article the link to your site. For example if I have a site where I sell a course of bag and I want to generate traffic to it, it would be nice to write articles related to stock market investments, that way you are sure to generate qualified traffic related bone with your niche market. It is very important to publish our articles on sites that have enough traffic, so we are taking advantage of the traffic of those sites to our site.

Social Networks: It is important to be on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc.. is convenient to add and find friends related to the interests of the pages you want to promote, for example be part of groups related to the interests of our pages, we have to make is that our network grows each week, taking more and more friends there are many more people know our web pages.

Blog: One way to make ourselves known and to build trust and respect is having a blog with good content in this way can we better assess visitors and demonstrate that we are serious people, who are experts on certain topics.

Forums: This is a very valuable and I would call up magic, it is important to be in online forums related to our niche market and that we make known our pages and products we sell, participating in discussions and placing valuable information other participants can learn about our ideas, and trust us.

My recommendation is that we apply all these free traffic strategies, because they complement. Keep in mind that all these strategies to generate traffic are going to pay off with months, are not immediate, you're something else I recommend short-term traffic generation payment Through Google Adwords.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these blog tips

Unknown said...

www.themorrisagency.co.uk

Love these tips

Haseeb said...

it is the nice for the SEO thanks foe the shearing it is help me to promote my website slicing psd to html is getting visiters

Matt said...

There are a lot of ways in generating traffic for your site. Organic way is the best way of doing it. It's free and major search engines value organic traffic rather than paid.
SEO Firm

essay said...

I think activity plays very important role in learning.. Nice tips.. Thanks for the efforts

Josh said...

Wow great, thanks for such nice info.

Software & Web Development Company

Unknown said...

I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

vishal said...

this article is the our on the effect on the value of the system there aresatta
a value on this site of the colled in the vaue.